Monday, October 12, 2015

Congratulations! It's a blog

Suppose I need to actually use this thing eventually, if only to write down ideas that will otherwise stay stuck in my head.  Maybe even a mission statement or something like that.

This should be a blog entirely about traditional (One GM, many players) tabletop games, breaking them into pieces, finding the uniquely useful bits, and giving advice on how to apply them.  I say "should" because it's a near certainty I'll get distracted and post about other game related topics as well.  Anyway, the idea is to post generally useful things for GMs to use, either for pasting bits of one system onto another or specific tips for running a session.  I'll try to stay away from talking about techniques that have been taught elsewhere, but there's no guarantee I won't accidentally retell some advice.

I'll try and get something actually useful up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment